top of page

FAQ

Useful Information

We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions and answers for your convenience. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch and we’ll respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.

christmas.jpg

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE TO VOLUNTEER?

The minimum age to volunteer is 16 years of age.

food.jpg

IS YOUR ORGANIZATION TRANSPARENT?

The Angie & Avery Foundation Inc. is transparent. We will provide each donor/sponsor with stories, photos, videos of families that their donations have helped.

Image.jpeg

HOW MUCH OF MY DONATION DIRECTLY SUPPORTS THE CAUSE?

70% of your donations directly support our charitable causes. While the other 30% go towards administrative costs.

bottom of page